The 'First Name' Thread

Anything else.
User avatar
Sports149

Century Club Award
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Medals: 1
eBay ID: tet00095
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by Sports149 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Sports149 = Ozzie
Ozzie
Image

ImageImage

I Collect:
1.Claude Giroux (100+ Cards)
2.12-13 H&P Game-Used
3.Vintage (Pre-80)

User avatar
lumm0x
VERIFIED TRADER
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 pm
eBay ID: lumm0x26
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by lumm0x » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Mine is Kelly
Image

cecede123
Common
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by cecede123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:26 am

My name is Cédric !
Image
Collecting 05-06 Wojtek Wolski
Collecting Cam Atkinson

User avatar
nerfderfy
Prospect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:22 pm
Location: Finger Lakes Region, NY

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by nerfderfy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:14 am

It would be Andrew, like 99% of the time. I don't talk about the other 1%.

User avatar
Shaggy666
Common
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm
eBay ID: Shaggy666cards

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by Shaggy666 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm

James here

kr3443
Prospect
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by kr3443 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Kyle right here!

User avatar
MaioBros117
Semistar
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 am
eBay ID: ashley.visinho
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact:
Canada

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by MaioBros117 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 pm

My name is Joshua
Major PC; Liam Kirk, Kurtis Gabriel, Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Minor PC; All Swiss players, and Leafs cards (including notable players when on different teams)

Tradelist: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=88227

User avatar
Adam_HAWKey
Listed Star
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm
eBay ID: Adam_HAWKey
Location: Illinois, USA
United States of America

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by Adam_HAWKey » Wed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

blackhawks man = Adam
Image
Huge shoutout to Brittca for the SICK banner!
PC- Blackhawks

My Tradelist and My Salelist
I will ship on Saturday's due to busy schedule.

User avatar
WPGFan18

Set Builder of the Year
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm
Medals: 2
eBay ID: buttderek18
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Contact:
Canada

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by WPGFan18 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:31 pm

First name is : Derek
Main PC : Adam Lowry
Secondary PC : Nicolas Petan


Wants/Traders : http://tinyurl.com/jnpezsu

Consistent X
NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE / SELL
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by Consistent X » Tue May 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Consistent X = Alex

If you have messaged me you would know..I use it always at the end.
Image

User avatar
MaioBros117
Semistar
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 am
eBay ID: ashley.visinho
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact:
Canada

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by MaioBros117 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:34 pm

My name is Joshua
Major PC; Liam Kirk, Kurtis Gabriel, Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Minor PC; All Swiss players, and Leafs cards (including notable players when on different teams)

Tradelist: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=88227

User avatar
crazyroyal12
Semistar
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 pm
Canada

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by crazyroyal12 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm Jacob

User avatar
Jakegardinerfan
Semistar
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by Jakegardinerfan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm Alex :)
Image


Click here for my Tradelist

User avatar
KyGuy9
Semistar
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by KyGuy9 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:18 pm

My name's Kyle :)
MY MAJOR PC: Patrick Sieloff, Zachary Fucale, Andre Burakovsky, Leon Draisaitl, Evgeni Malkin, Logan Brown, Dante Salituro, Cristiano DiGiacinto, Nathan MacKinnon and Jose Iglesias!

MY MINOR PC: 2009 - Present Windsor Spitfires, Players listed in my tradelist.

My tradelist: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60683&p=481530#p481530

crampy20
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:35 am
Location: Peterborough, On

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by crampy20 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Ryan, here.

statiik82
Prospect
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: The 'First Name' Thread

Post by statiik82 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Chris is me..

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Monthly Newsletter Sign-up

Receive special deals and news before anyone else!