Sam Bradford Overrated?

Talk about all upcoming games, players. Basically anything Football.
JokestarWJ
Semistar
United States of America

Sam Bradford Overrated?

Post by JokestarWJ » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Am I the only Rams fan that thinks Sam Bradford is overrated? I mean his first year in the league he played extremely well. However, his last few seasons he has been wildly inconsistent and seems to make bad decisions at inopportune times. I would've thought Bradford (based upon his rookie season performance) that he would be establishing himself as one of the better QB's at least in the NFC. But he seems to have regressed/not develop further. Every time I read his stat line I can almost guarantee at least one interception or no TD's. What do you guys think?

carmichaelpt

Set Builder of the Year
Medals: 2
eBay ID: carmichael_pt
Canada

Re: Sam Bradford Overrated?

Post by carmichaelpt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Still think Alex Smith is over rated? Let's get this guy a couple of years with a system. And some tools might help to. I think yes he is inconsistent, but at this point, not over rated.

JokestarWJ
Semistar
United States of America

Re: Sam Bradford Overrated?

Post by JokestarWJ » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Alex Smith can't be overrated because he was never rated. No one thought when he got drafted that he would ever develop into an elite QB most analyst and commentators said he shouldn't have been drafted number one in the first place, and to this date he still is not an elite QB. He has however developed into a excellent game manager. But we must be honest here he was a bust for his first 4-5 seasons in the league. Not to mention I give Harabough more credit than Smith. But I agree with you that St. Louis hasn't really provided any real weapons for him on the outside or on the offensive line.

Return to “Football Talk”