2 Beauties $999 Quick Sale

Want to Buy or Sell with other members or just post your want-list? Do it here!
Card Shuffler
Common
United States of America

2 Beauties $999 Quick Sale

Post by Card Shuffler » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 am

Have these 2 for $999 USD shipped USA/Canada. Covers tracking and full insurance.

2015-16 Upper Deck Exquisite Connor McDavid Rookie Autograph /99

2016-17 Upper Deck Black Diamond Auston Matthews Silver on Black Rookie Autograph Redemption /35 Image

Thanks for the look!
Lord Stanley's Warehouse: Great Hockey Card Singles at Discount Prices!https://lordstanleyswarehouse.com/

Card Shuffler
Common
United States of America

Re: 2 Beauties $999 Quick Sale

Post by Card Shuffler » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:29 pm

to the top
Lord Stanley's Warehouse: Great Hockey Card Singles at Discount Prices!https://lordstanleyswarehouse.com/

hoffa2377
Common
United States of America

Re: 2 Beauties $999 Quick Sale

Post by hoffa2377 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 pm

How are you. I was wondering if this was still available. It’s actually a pretty good deal. Those are two really nice cards. So the first thing is, is it still available? And second, I am def interested. If I had the money today I would buy it right now, but I don’t unfortunately. It would take me a few weeks to save up the cash. If it is still available when I have enough money saved up for it, I would love to buy them from you. I really need some McDavid and Matthews cards in my PC. I was just wondering, are you planning on leaving this post up until you find a buyer? Are you gonna put the on eBay? Just wondering, cause I do seriously want them, I just need some time to get the cash together. So just get back to me whenever. I really appreciate it, thanks.

Return to “Buy/Sell”