Buy/Sell Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING! Updated Aug 25th!

Want to Buy or Sell with other members or just post your want-list? Do it here!
SlapStick

Century Club Award
SITE ADMIN
Medals: 1
eBay ID: slapstickcards19
Canada

Buy/Sell Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING! Updated Aug 25th!

Post by SlapStick » Sat May 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Please read this before posting. Not knowing a rule is not acceptable reason for breaking it. It only takes 1 Minute and 37 seconds to read through, I timed it. (I didn't actually time it but it's probably close-ish)

Buying & Selling Guidelines - NEW FEEDBACK/MSF REQUIREMENTS

1.) ALL Sales must be done via Paypal! Any cash or EMT transactions are done at your own risk. Also, under NO circumstances is Paypal Gift allowed as a form of payment. Any member caught requesting gift payments will be punished accordingly.

2.) Any member can now sell. As long as it is done through Paypal.
(New Members under 10 feedback can sell because Paypal covers the buyer up to 45 days. If anything goes wrong, do not forget to file before the 45th day.)

3.) Any Sales over $100 MUST be shipped with tracking and signature confirmation. If you do not, you are doing so at own risk. (Meaning, if you get screwed, there's nothing we can do to help)

4.) Only post in Sale threads if it pertains to buying or selling. Do not ask for trades unless the OP says otherwise and DO NOT comment on someone's pricing.

5.) Please have no more than 2 Threads at a time. I'm not going to set a specific time line so use common sense. If people start taking advantage of it, a time frame will be set and enforced.

6.) You may only bump a thread once per 24 hour period.

7.) If you do not own a scanner/camera and you are posting scans from another source (Ex. ebay scans), you must reference it

8.) When posting a sale thread, you must either list your items or take the time to post some pictures. There will be no "Check my bucket/Check my tradelist in my signature" posts.

9.) Pricing is suggested (but not mandatory). They are your cards, you probably know what you want out of them. If the prices are negotiable, or firm, please let us know.

10.) You must comply to the thread starters wishes. See #8 in Trading Guidelines.

11.) You are only allowed to offer up cards you have in hand, not ones you have incoming.

12.) Do not promote your ebay auctions in the Buy/Sell Sections. We have a separate forum for that.

Suggested Rule! Use Common sense when Buying, Selling or Trading. If something seems suspicious, do your due diligence. Take safety precautions, do some research about the person you are dealing with. We can only put so many rules and one system in place to protect you, the rest is on you to be smart about your dealings. If you question something about a deal and someone seems 'offended' by it, they are likely up to something. Be safe and protect yourself in your transactions.

Thanks for reading, it is much appreciated!
Complete Wantlist

Traders Bucket

Looking for RED WINGS Rookie Cards

MarcoT11
Common
eBay ID: theboxbreaker

Re: Buy/Sell Guidelines - PLEASE READ

Post by MarcoT11 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

- Pricing is suggested. They are your cards, you probably know what you want out of them. If the prices are negotiable, or firm, please let us know. Lets face it, when you go to the Home Depot and see a toilet you like, chances are there is a price there
NICE EXAMPLE
MJ R.I.P. (1958-2009) Michael Jackson
Marco Tassone---- Click Sig for Bucket(RE-SCANNED, UPDATED!)
AOvechkin8 FPisani34 MBoedker89 & Pres. Oilers.
Trade list & PC wants: http://cloutsnchara.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4770

SlapStick

Century Club Award
SITE ADMIN
Canada

Re: Buy/Sell Guidelines - PLEASE READ

Post by SlapStick » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 am

Updated 9/11/09
Complete Wantlist

Traders Bucket

SlapStick

Century Club Award
SITE ADMIN
Canada

Re: Buy/Sell Guidelines - PLEASE READ (Updated 9/15/09)

Post by SlapStick » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 am

Updated again with an important new rule.
Complete Wantlist

Traders Bucket

kevin6666

Member of the Month
Medals: 2
eBay ID: kevin6666
United States of America

Re: Buy/Sell Guidelines - PLEASE READ (Updated 9/15/09)

Post by kevin6666 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Members....This is a courtesy call more than anything.

I've noticed a lot of newer members who do most of their corresponding within actual threads.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start using the Private Message feature under the user name in a thread. It is the icon labeled PM.

What happens when you constantly correspond in a thread is that it bumps it up to the top. There is no reason to correspond back in forth within a thread with a CMB or LMK or thank you, etc.... Please use the PM feature to correspond with the thread maker.

It is unfair to all the members who obey the rules and only bump when they are supposed to. It's tough when you want to see your thread on the front page but it ends up on the second page within an hour because some can't use the PM feature. REMEMBER, replying to questions within your own thread is considered a bump. Bumps are allowed only ONCE every 24 hours.

I, among other members, have noticed there only seem to be a handful of members who are ALWAYS on the front page of the Trade and Buy/Sell section. PLEASE be courteous and allow other members to have their thread appear on the front page. Again, you can bump your thread ONCE every 24 hours....and if you reply in your own thread it is considered a bump.

Thanks for your attention to this matter and happy trading!

skeen
Semistar
United States of America

Re: Buy/Sell Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by skeen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 am

Been with this site since 2009 ... i havent made anytransaction for quite a long time already . so now TOS says 20 deals before you can sell ?

im sure Kevin and with other ld timers here i have done deals with u before ... now i am being treated a newbie on this site???
heres my bucket
everything is for sale just drop me an offer
http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy330/skeen3

nyr4life

Century Club Award
Veteran
eBay ID: mainemerchant207
United States of America

Post by nyr4life » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

skeen wrote:Been with this site since 2009 ... i havent made anytransaction for quite a long time already . so now TOS says 20 deals before you can sell ?

im sure Kevin and with other ld timers here i have done deals with u before ... now i am being treated a newbie on this site???
You're NOT being treated as a "newbie". As the site has progressed, there have been deals that have gone haywire, so they have enforced the rule to twenty positive feedback, AS WITH SCF AND HI. A lotof other reputable members who have been hit by this rule have quickly gotten their feedback back up to par. We don't want anyone coming on to the site to get five positives and then scam people out of their money anymore(*cough*capsoilersfan*cough*).

It's just Cloutsnchara trying to make this community as safe and welcoming as possible. If you want, maybe you should talk to a moderator about your dilemma---I am not the one to talk to---just offering my own opinion.

Griffin
THE PETER HOLLAND SUPERCOLLECTOR
Also collecting: New York Rangers, 2015-16 Superlative 1000 Point Club Jerseys, Simon Stransky, Jay Bouwmeester

conner
Prospect

Post by conner » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 am

Hi, I am brand new here. I love vintage hockey and read about this site as a good hockey marketplace or trading post. Just curious about getting to 20 positive ratings or whatever. How does that happen? I need to make 20 trades? Just curious where to begin.

AlexTheGr8

Member of the Year
Veteran
Medals: 3
eBay ID: dude0100

Post by AlexTheGr8 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 am

conner wrote:Hi, I am brand new here. I love vintage hockey and read about this site as a good hockey marketplace or trading post. Just curious about getting to 20 positive ratings or whatever. How does that happen? I need to make 20 trades? Just curious where to begin.
Yes, either that or 20 purchases. You can also apply to become a verified trader/seller: http://forums.cloutsnchara.com/viewtopi ... 72&t=26933
2013 CnC Fantasy Hockey League Champion
I collect:
Image (No Multi Player Cards)
Alex Pietrangelo PC: 321/358 90% Trade List

tomas78
Common

Re: Buy/Sell Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING! Updated Aug 2

Post by tomas78 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:57 am

Hi, I want to trade Can I put my bid?

http://www.giroux.estranky.cz/
http://www.ebay.com/itm/112117549137?ss ... 1558.l2649

Wantlist G O U X UD Black Letterman Rookie