Page 2 of 5

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm
by lumo
Well Tom Brady is injured...... that's defiantly a bad thing for the Pats.

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:02 pm
by Losman#99
Tweeked his knee (Yes the same knee he had surgery on). I don't think it will be too serious at all.

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:57 pm
by lumo
Losman#99 wrote:Tweeked his knee (Yes the same knee he had surgery on). I don't think it will be too serious at all.
Hopefully it won't be.....


If it is though, (which I doubt as well) it will be intresting to see how they do this season.

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:57 am
by JTPoni23
Jacksonville actually playing on a channel viewable in Canada Saturday night. This Canadian Jags fan approves this rare occurrence.

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm
by BackupGoalie
Going to the Bills game tomorrow, first time at the Ralph since December. Too bad EJ isn't getting the start, but I guess Coach Marrone wants a fair QB competition as he promised.

Is it bad that I hope Kolb plays horrible and EJ plays incredible? :twisted:

Even though it's preseason, Lets Go Bills!

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:09 am
by BackupGoalie
Looks like Tom Brady is good to go for their preseason game against the Bucs

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 pm
by BackupGoalie
Just got back from the Bills game. Here's some of my notes/opinions:
- Kolb absolutely threw up on himself this game. Was throwing the ball behind receivers, didn't examine the whole field, had no confidence when throwing the ball. Trent Edwards 2.0
- EJ Manuel had another solid performance. Should definitely get the start next week, needs those 1st team reps before Week 1 against Brady and the Pats
- Bills need to not get so many dumb offsides and holding penalties if they want to stop the Pats
- Chris Hogan and Marcus Easley made strong cases for WR spots on this team
- It's nice to finally see the Bills blitz, Pettine is looking like a great defensive coordinator so far
- Jerry Hughes is a beast
- They needed to throw the deep ball more, but the Vikings safeties prevented them from doing so

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:46 pm
by BackupGoalie
EJ Manuel is out for the rest of preseason and possibly week 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:57 pm
by lumo
BackupGoalie wrote:EJ Manuel is out for the rest of preseason and possibly week 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:
Good luck to your Bills ! ;-)


That must be rough on all Bills fans depending on how long he will be out .

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 am
by BackupGoalie

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm
by BackupGoalie
Von Miller will be serving a 6-game suspension. That will hurt the Broncos.

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 pm
by disobedient
BackupGoalie wrote:Going to the Bills game tomorrow, first time at the Ralph since December. Too bad EJ isn't getting the start, but I guess Coach Marrone wants a fair QB competition as he promised.

Is it bad that I hope Kolb plays horrible and EJ plays incredible? :twisted:

Even though it's preseason, Lets Go Bills!
I'll be at the Bills home opener September 8th...hope EJ is good to go by then. BILLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:46 am
by lumo
Lions destroyed the Pats yesterday !

WHat a game :D


Go Lions !

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 am
by BackupGoalie
Bills vs. Redskins today, it will be interesting to see what Kolb does.

I think he'll go 13-24, 95 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:56 pm
by BackupGoalie
The Bills defense is playing like garbage

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:15 pm
by BackupGoalie
Well, Matt Leinart is now a Buffalo Bill

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm
by BackupGoalie
The Bills season is going right down the toilet. EJ Manuel is doubtful for Week 1 and Jeff Tuel, an undrafted free agent from this year, will probably get the start. Stephon Gilmore, who is our only shutdown cornerback, is out for 6-8 weeks. Jairus Byrd wants out of Buffalo.

Why can't Buffalo just get a break :bangshead:

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:27 pm
by Losman#99
BackupGoalie wrote:The Bills season is going right down the toilet. EJ Manuel is doubtful for Week 1 and Jeff Tuel, an undrafted free agent from this year, will probably get the start. Stephon Gilmore, who is our only shutdown cornerback, is out for 6-8 weeks. Jairus Byrd wants out of Buffalo.

Why can't Buffalo just get a break :bangshead:
It's TuelTime!!!!! lol It's going to be a long year for the Bills.

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:36 pm
by BackupGoalie
Bills-Lions tonight, hopefully the defense doesn't play like garbage this time

Re: 2013 NFL Chat

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 pm
by BackupGoalie
I had to leave the Bills game at half time because they absolutely sucked. Being a Bills fan is so frustrating :bangshead: