Introduction

Give us a little info about yourself!
Fady
Prospect
Canada

Introduction

Post by Fady » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Hey Everyone,

Some of you may have seen me on the Group breaks recently! I wanted to just formally introduce myself!

My name is Fady (yes, thats my actual name :D ) and I'm 25 living in Mississauga. I have a master of science in Applied Behaviour Analysis with a specialization in Autism. I love what I do. I'm a die hard Leafs... if you saw my car you'd be like okay relax theres 2 months to the playoffs why do you have 2 flags and all the other leafs gear inside the car... But I bleed blue and white so I don't care!

I have been collecting Hockey cards for about a year and a half but have gotten way more serious over the past 3/4 year of so. I fell in love with it right away and I've been trying to learn how to be a better collector since. What's funny is in my first ever blaster box that I bought, I got a Young guns Matthews. Which was the card I really wanted. Ever since that day, I would continuously buy more packs and boxes but never really understood blasters vs retail vs hobby. So I continued to do research and watching some videos (stumbled on C&C box breaks) until I finally began understanding. I am really excited to join this community! Hope to share some cool moments with you all!

creasecollector

Member of the Year
Veteran
Medals: 1
Canada

Re: Introduction

Post by creasecollector » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 pm

I'm late on this post... but Welcome to CnC!
Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury,Carey Price
My Traders are located Here
Let me know if you have any cards from my Enroth Card Wantlist to help my collection! Thanks!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”