Question about photobucket and it's use on these boards

Have an idea for the forums? Give us your suggestions on how we can improve here!
marksk88
Common
Canada

Question about photobucket and it's use on these boards

Post by marksk88 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:34 am

Why?

I'm still quite new here so I'm genuinely curious why everyone uses photobucket? It's horrible to navigate (especially on mobile where the ads are so intrusive it makes it unusable) with the way it makes you click through every picture individually if you want to look at them at any resolution bigger then ant sized. And the ads use deceptive tactics to make you click them like placing fake "next" button beside the real ones. So why does everyone use it? Is it board policy?
I generally collect anything Maple Leafs, but especially Gilmour, Sundin, Potvin and all the current rookies!

Also collecting Chicago's Marcus Kruger!

Stryfex
Semistar
Canada

Re: Question about photobucket and it's use on these boards

Post by Stryfex » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:58 pm

It's kind of a hockey card hobby thing and not localized to CNC, and it's the worst damn photos site out there and I'm with you in not understanding it

if someone links me a photobucket link I just move on with my life, no way am I dealing with that site. I just dont' get why people don't use things like imgur or flicker more in the hockey card hobby

marksk88
Common
Canada

Re: Question about photobucket and it's use on these boards

Post by marksk88 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Thank you! I can't understand how so many people use it and still think "This, this is acceptable. There are far better options out there, sure, but I'm just gunna stick with this crap."
I generally collect anything Maple Leafs, but especially Gilmour, Sundin, Potvin and all the current rookies!

Also collecting Chicago's Marcus Kruger!

Return to “Board Improvements & Suggestions”