Click HERE for our How To Video on how to get involved in our breaks.
Click HERE for our How To Use Breakers.TV video.
- For any Break related questions, comments suggestions or pricing matters PM or Email Geoff (Geoff, email@example.com)
- For any and all SHIPPING related questions, email Dan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- WE PACKAGE ALL GROUP BREAKS EVERY THURSDAY - PLEASE CHECK OUR SHIPPING POLICY POST FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION.
- All shipments will be shipped to the address you have registered in your C&C profile. If you change this address after we have shipped previous packages to you, you must notify us of this change via an email to email@example.com
- All packages will be shipped in Bubble mailers and either a top loader, one touch or protective count cases (depending on the quantity of cards in the package.)
- All shipments will be packaged on Thursday or Friday of each week! (Unless otherwise stated prior to the breaks such as if we are doing breaks in San Diego, Vegas..etc).
Group Break Process:
1.) All spots are to be paid via PayPal or E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the break number (found in the title of each break) in the title of your payment and your user name in the description.
– We ONLY use the address listed in your profile here on C&C. NOT your PayPal address but please when possible make sure they match. We will not ship high value packages to someone with an unconfirmed PayPal address.
– If you move or your address in your profile changes you MUST notify us of the change or else it will be shipped to your old address. (Info is saved in our shipping system).
– If you incorrectly do either of the last two points, we are not liable for lost items although we will do everything we can to recover your package within reason.
2.) You should receive an email once your order goes through for the group break spot(s). If you do not receive the email or just want to confirm that your spot went through, you can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 519-954-8278.
– The Scheduled Break time in each thread just states when we go live. If you checkout by E-Transfer, you have an hour to get your payment in or else we have the right to forfeit the spot.
3.) Trading of teams will take place immediately before the break after the randoms. 5 minutes will be allocated. (Sometimes more time will be allocated for higher End GB’s)
4.) The base is not sent with the GB hits (Cup, Ultimate and most higher end products, the base will be sent). We do have the option to send extra but it is at an additional cost. Cost depends on the number of cards and where you are located.
5.) Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don't move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
Here is each style of break.
- - All breaks will be done on Breakers.tv Channel
- For the time being, all breaks are paid via PayPal or VISA/MC over the phone (519-954-8278).
- We do accept cash in advance to be used as a Group Break credit and it can be used when you would like.
- Instead of a fixed price for the break, each team will have their own price. EX : Pitts - $70, Tor - $30 and so on.
- Members are to post in the break thread what team they want.
- Once all 30 teams are taken, the break will start.
- Same as team style (See below) except for the Team selection process. Here is how the selection process works.
- After the break is full and all spots are paid, we random all the spots to determine the draft order.
- After the draft order is determined, the picking process begins on Breakers.TV. You can pick whichever team you like as long as they are still available at your pick.
- We will go in order from 1-28 based on the random. Whichever 2 Teams do not get picked will be randomized to 2 people in the break before the break starts.
- If you can not be present on Breakers.TV during the draft, you have 2 options:
- 1.) Trust us to pick best team available (in our opinion).
- 2.) PM a list to myself or Geoff prior to the draft. Basically, rank the 30 teams in order of how you would pick them. We will select the highest team remaining in your list.
- - There are 28 spots (30 teams with the two weakest teams hit wise are cut)
- Teams are determined via a list randomizer, you do not pick your team.
- There will be a 5 minute time frame on Breakers.TV prior to the break (after the random) to attempt to trade teams.
- The two dropped teams will be given away to two members in the break via random after the break.
- All hits featuring multiple teams will also be determined via Random after the break.
- After certain breaks which will be specifically marked, one member will win a FREE GB spot which will be used for the break that it will be designated to in the thread. This only applies for breaks that are clearly labelled as free spot giveaway. Double Up, Division Style & Drafts do not count.
- Spots not paid for by the the scheduled start time (if break is full) will be given away to someone else.
- We do offer to sell big hits for those who wish. It will be at a cost of 10% of the final sale price. Minus fees as well. (Minimum estimated card value to apply for this service is $100). This applies for multi team hits as well.
- Base cards are not included in the break. They are available though for an additional cost to cover the extra shipping.
- This could be run via any style of Group Break
- Two (or More) breaks compete against each other to determine a winning break which in turn will receive a prize.
- The Winning Break is NOW determined by the number of autos hit by each breaks randomly selected teams. After both breaks are done, we will random all the teams from each break, which ever teams lands on top then becomes that breaks representing team. We then count the number of autographs from the two teams. Whichever team has the most wins.
- In the event of a tie we will re-random the teams and repeat the process until a winner is determined.
- 'See team Style'
- One difference is that it is broken down by NHL division not team. Central, Atlantic. etc.....
- No dead teams in this break or free spots.
- - Number of spots per break varies.
- Draft is done snake style (meaning if you have the last pick in round 1, you have the 1st pick in round 2)
- Break is done prior to the randoms.
- Draft order is determined via a list randomizer.
- Once the break is finished and draft order is determined the draft begins.
- In the draft each person gets to pick their hit one card at a time. 1st Overall pick gets his/her choice of whichever card they please. 2nd pick gets their choice of whatever is left etc......
- - Primarily used for ITG case GB's (I.e. H&P, BTP etc...)
- Number of spots varies
- Hits are determined by labeling everyone's name onto a decoy or business card and shuffling them prior to the break. As the break is happening whoever has their name on top of the stack will be getting the next Game Used or Auto card pulled and all inserts leading up to it. Once the hit is pulled, their name and cards are moved to the side and the next person on top gets the next hit and all inserts leading up to it.
- If there are more hits than spots, the 'extra' hits will be given away individually via a list randomizer.
- For any Leaf/ITG/UD/Panini card where they can not feature a Team logo of a retired player, the hit will go to the team he played the most regular season games for.
- For any Leaf/ITG/UD/Panini card for a player drafted but who has not played an NHL game yet, the hit will go to whichever team currently holds their rights.
- For any Leaf/ITG/UD/Panini card of a current player, the hit will go to the team they played for that year of the product. Any pre-first NHL games sets, the hit will go to whichever team they played their first NHL game with. After that it defaults to the rule above. I.E. Duclair 13-14 stuff and earlier will forever be Rangers.
- If it is an NHL licensed product where they do not feature a logo all the same rules above apply.
- If it is a card featuring the player in an NHL All-Star game it will go to the team they represented for that All-Star game. I.E. '99 Gretzky - Rangers. This ONLY applies to All-Star pictures.
- Again, all these rules listed above are null and void if the team is easily distinguished based on the photo.