The 'I am Bored' Thread

Anything else.
User avatar
DSL
Listed Star
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
eBay ID: 89dsl03
Location: Sweden

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by DSL » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Looks like Martin St. Louis just signed up to twitter few minutes ago... #coulditbetherealone?

https://twitter.com/MStLouis26
Image

User avatar
Spezza19Mason1
Veteran
Posts: 8065
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Spezza19Mason1 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm

DSL wrote:Looks like Martin St. Louis just signed up to twitter few minutes ago... #coulditbetherealone?

https://twitter.com/MStLouis26
Hmm.. Maybe. I followed. :P
Jared Cowen Collector
Image

User avatar
lumo
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by lumo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

DSL wrote:Looks like Martin St. Louis just signed up to twitter few minutes ago... #coulditbetherealone?

https://twitter.com/MStLouis26
Lol, he is following carly ray jepsen
Image

User avatar
ian
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 pm
eBay ID: Teubert33
Location: Middleton, Nova Scotia

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by ian » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 pm

DSL wrote: #coulditbetherealone?
I thought this said "could it be there alone"

lol oops

User avatar
bl2242
Listed Star
Posts: 4533
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 pm
eBay ID: essiepaul60
Location: Home of the 2011 Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by bl2242 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 pm

ian wrote:
DSL wrote: #coulditbetherealone?
I thought this said "could it be there alone"

lol oops
You're not the only one. :lol:
Bryce
http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/bl2242/
Image
Collecting all Brian Boyle,Tyler Seguin, Dougie Hamilton, and Chris Kreider
Thanks to DSL for the Banner!

User avatar
Kipper+Backlund
Listed Star
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Cowtown
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Kipper+Backlund » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm

bl2242 wrote:
ian wrote:
DSL wrote: #coulditbetherealone?
I thought this said "could it be there alone"

lol oops
You're not the only one. :lol:
Make it 3, lol :happy:
Image
*Need Prime Namesakes Leland Irving /75: V*
Collecting: Mikael Backlund, Mike Cammalleri, Leland Irving & King Felix
PC Page
---Trade Bucket

User avatar
Spezza19Mason1
Veteran
Posts: 8065
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Spezza19Mason1 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 pm

lumo wrote:
DSL wrote:Looks like Martin St. Louis just signed up to twitter few minutes ago... #coulditbetherealone?

https://twitter.com/MStLouis26
Lol, he is following carly ray jepsen
Okay, it's not real lol.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f ... =1&theater

Both pulled at my LCS. :o
Jared Cowen Collector
Image

User avatar
MasterMax

Member of the Year
Veteran
Posts: 5693
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm
Medals: 4
Location: Longueuil, Quebec
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by MasterMax » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 am

I think of buying a new car....hummm...
Image

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR JAROSLAV HALAK CARDS! (447 cards in my PC right now)

Bucket always updated, have a look
http://s988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/Halakgoaler/

User avatar
BoBByLou#1

Century Club Award
Listed Star
Posts: 3180
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 pm
Medals: 1
Location: always somewhere

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by BoBByLou#1 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am

MasterMax wrote:I think of buying a new car....hummm...
You can't go wrong with a lamborghini. ;)
Image
Image

User avatar
Force

Century Club Award
MODERATOR
Posts: 2096
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:49 am
Medals: 1
eBay ID: TheForc3Within
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Force » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:10 am

Mazda 3~
Can't go wrong with them (I love mine to pieces).

PS. Congrats on winning the impersonation contest, BoBLou.

User avatar
LuSchnied

Century Club Award
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 pm
Medals: 1
eBay ID: iskeets0ysauce
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by LuSchnied » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 am

TheForc3Within wrote:Mazda 3~
Can't go wrong with them (I love mine to pieces).

PS. Congrats on winning the impersonation contest, BoBLou.
wicked stuff guys!
Last edited by LuSchnied on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lumo
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by lumo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 am

Kipper+Backlund wrote:
bl2242 wrote:
ian wrote:
DSL wrote: #coulditbetherealone?
I thought this said "could it be there alone"

lol oops
You're not the only one. :lol:
Make it 3, lol :happy:
4 now.... Glad I'm not the only one




-----------------------------------------------------





Also, I just signed up for SCF and I like CnC WAY Better!!
Image

User avatar
DSL
Listed Star
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
eBay ID: 89dsl03
Location: Sweden

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by DSL » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

^ Lol guys, I don't think it's the real one anyway :P


In other news, Sweden just lost to Canada 7-5 at the U18 Ivan Hlinka Tournament =(

1-0 MacKinnon
2-0 Klimchuk (Laplante)
2-1 Gunnarsson (Hägg, Crus-Rydberg)
2-2 Öhman (Krupic)
3-2 Duclair (Domi)
4-2 Lazar (Morrissey, Domi)
5-2 Domi (Duclair, Lazar)
5-3 Gunnarsson (Krupic)
6-3 Reinhart (Morrissey)
6-4 Henriksson (Krupic, Öhman)
6-5 Liljendahl (Crus-Rydberg, Karlsson)
7-5 Domi (Horvat)

20 minors and 2 misconducts.

Players of the game: Lazar for CAN and de la Rose for SWE.


Some highlights from the CAN-SUI and SWE-SLO games yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2ol5HI ... r_embedded
Image

User avatar
BoBByLou#1

Century Club Award
Listed Star
Posts: 3180
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 pm
Medals: 1
Location: always somewhere

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by BoBByLou#1 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 am

TheForc3Within wrote:Mazda 3~
Can't go wrong with them (I love mine to pieces).

PS. Congrats on winning the impersonation contest, BoBLou.
Thanks man also really loved you and Lumo's song
Image
Image

User avatar
Spezza19Mason1
Veteran
Posts: 8065
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Spezza19Mason1 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 pm

DSL wrote:^ Lol guys, I don't think it's the real one anyway :P


In other news, Sweden just lost to Canada 7-5 at the U18 Ivan Hlinka Tournament =(

1-0 MacKinnon
2-0 Klimchuk (Laplante)
2-1 Gunnarsson (Hägg, Crus-Rydberg)
2-2 Öhman (Krupic)
3-2 Duclair (Domi)
4-2 Lazar (Morrissey, Domi)
5-2 Domi (Duclair, Lazar)
5-3 Gunnarsson (Krupic)
6-3 Reinhart (Morrissey)
6-4 Henriksson (Krupic, Öhman)
6-5 Liljendahl (Crus-Rydberg, Karlsson)
7-5 Domi (Horvat)

20 minors and 2 misconducts.

Players of the game: Lazar for CAN and de la Rose for SWE.


Some highlights from the CAN-SUI and SWE-SLO games yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2ol5HI ... r_embedded
Canada always owns in this tourny. :P
Jared Cowen Collector
Image

User avatar
NathanFruit94

Century Club Award
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 pm
Medals: 1
Location: BC
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by NathanFruit94 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 pm

DSL wrote:Looks like Martin St. Louis just signed up to twitter few minutes ago... #coulditbetherealone?

https://twitter.com/MStLouis26
Wow...5! You tricked us all sir! :D

User avatar
DSL
Listed Star
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
eBay ID: 89dsl03
Location: Sweden

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by DSL » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Spezza19Mason1 wrote:
DSL wrote:^ Lol guys, I don't think it's the real one anyway :P


In other news, Sweden just lost to Canada 7-5 at the U18 Ivan Hlinka Tournament =(

1-0 MacKinnon
2-0 Klimchuk (Laplante)
2-1 Gunnarsson (Hägg, Crus-Rydberg)
2-2 Öhman (Krupic)
3-2 Duclair (Domi)
4-2 Lazar (Morrissey, Domi)
5-2 Domi (Duclair, Lazar)
5-3 Gunnarsson (Krupic)
6-3 Reinhart (Morrissey)
6-4 Henriksson (Krupic, Öhman)
6-5 Liljendahl (Crus-Rydberg, Karlsson)
7-5 Domi (Horvat)

20 minors and 2 misconducts.

Players of the game: Lazar for CAN and de la Rose for SWE.


Some highlights from the CAN-SUI and SWE-SLO games yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2ol5HI ... r_embedded
Canada always owns in this tourny. :P
Yep, was a close game tho, Sweden was going for the 6-6 goal when Domi scored the empty netter to make it 7-5.
KeslerSelke17 wrote:
DSL wrote:Looks like Martin St. Louis just signed up to twitter few minutes ago... #coulditbetherealone?

https://twitter.com/MStLouis26
Wow...5! You tricked us all sir! :D
Lol, yea it's probably not the real one. But it could have been, you never know :P
Image

User avatar
Johnny8242
Listed Star
Posts: 3530
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:53 pm
eBay ID: Johnny8242
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Johnny8242 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Hey Clouters ?
Been a while since I posted here. Hope all is well with you fellas!
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Greenville ROAD WARRIORS
Image
Also Collecting Baseball,MMA - Braves, Other Stuff I like, Stefan Struve
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac355/Thrashers/
Thanks to Crocksmoke for the Avatar and DSL for the Sig. Panini Killed NHL Cards for me!

User avatar
DSL
Listed Star
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
eBay ID: 89dsl03
Location: Sweden

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by DSL » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Johnny8242 wrote:Hey Clouters ?
Been a while since I posted here. Hope all is well with you fellas!
Yo my man, whats up, haven't seen you in a while, where you been?
Image

User avatar
C-Man221827
MUST SEND FIRST / INFRACTION ON FILE
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 am
eBay ID: rcri4149
Location: The Rink

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by C-Man221827 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Just made watermelon juice It was AWESOME
Image
Image
BUCKET / WANT LIST
SUPER COLLECTING JASON ZUCKER
PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR ANY OF HIS 1/1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Monthly Newsletter Sign-up

Receive special deals and news before anyone else!