The 'I am Bored' Thread

Anything else.
User avatar
Iloveavalanche
Semistar
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 am
eBay ID: richardcoryblue
Location: Assiniboia,SK

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Iloveavalanche » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 pm

T.J Galiardi added me. (Sly Face)
PC: DUCHENE GALIARDI MCLEOD JONES

Traders------- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70339

User avatar
11neudles
Unlisted Star
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: Former Capital of Canada!!

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by 11neudles » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 pm

One of my good family friends is making his first appearance in the big show tn! Alex Friesen playing in the Canucks/Flames Split Squad game!

Random Note: Does anyone on here know what September Giveaway A Day is? Makes me feel old when I remembered that!
-Devon
Image

My Bucket (outdated!): http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22 ... y%20cards/
I am looking for 08-09 Rookie Materials, players in my sig (MINUS JON FILEWICH) and ALL Penguins and Maple Leafs!!

Luca Caputi Collector

User avatar
leafsarethebest

Century Club Award
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2040
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm
Medals: 1
Location: Maple leaf Square
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by leafsarethebest » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:29 pm

ok so heres the leafs vs flyers scenario

Kessel vs Kessel
Schenn vs Schenn

:P
Image
Thanks to PriceIsRight31 for the amazing banner!



Korbinian Holzer Super Collector PC: 8/12 66.67% + 0 1/1s

Also collecting BizNasty2.0 Paul Bissonette and Brett Lawrie!

User avatar
NBP
Listed Star
Posts: 4295
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Elkton, MD
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by NBP » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm

leafsarethebest wrote:ok so heres the leafs vs flyers scenario

Kessel vs Kessel
Schenn vs Schenn

:P
Flyers have someone related to Phil Kessel? Aye, this day isn't going well...
Image
Major PC: "The Jennerator": Boone Jenner
Shoutout to Brad for the greatest Boone nickname ever!
Minor PC: Eric Wellwood
Bucket: http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h39 ... tor/Cards/

User avatar
bl2242
Listed Star
Posts: 4533
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 pm
eBay ID: essiepaul60
Location: Home of the 2011 Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by bl2242 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 pm

MajorCollector wrote:
leafsarethebest wrote:ok so heres the leafs vs flyers scenario

Kessel vs Kessel
Schenn vs Schenn

:P
Flyers have someone related to Phil Kessel? Aye, this day isn't going well...
Blake Kessel. Defenseman from UNH.
Bryce
http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/bl2242/
Image
Collecting all Brian Boyle,Tyler Seguin, Dougie Hamilton, and Chris Kreider
Thanks to DSL for the Banner!

User avatar
hockeycardfan44
Listed Star
Posts: 2663
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by hockeycardfan44 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 pm

bl2242 wrote:
MajorCollector wrote:
leafsarethebest wrote:ok so heres the leafs vs flyers scenario

Kessel vs Kessel
Schenn vs Schenn

:P
Flyers have someone related to Phil Kessel? Aye, this day isn't going well...
Blake Kessel. Defenseman from UNH.
I bet they are related. ;)
Thanks To Lumpjaw For The Insane Banner
Image
Image

User avatar
CrockSmoke

Member of the Month
BANNED
Posts: 4617
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm
Medals: 1
eBay ID: crocksmoke
Location: Hamilton, ON

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by CrockSmoke » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm

they are brothers.

anyhow, someones making me overbid on eBay. i am NOT amused >:|

EDIT: sniped it. :champs:
Last edited by CrockSmoke on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitry Kulikov: 89/194 Nazem Kadri 10/231

Image

User avatar
hockeycardfan44
Listed Star
Posts: 2663
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by hockeycardfan44 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm

CrockSmoke wrote:they are brothers.

anyhow, someones making me overbid on eBay. i am NOT amused >:|
I'm sorry.
jk. What card?
Thanks To Lumpjaw For The Insane Banner
Image
Image

User avatar
CrockSmoke

Member of the Month
BANNED
Posts: 4617
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm
Medals: 1
eBay ID: crocksmoke
Location: Hamilton, ON

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by CrockSmoke » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

hockeycardfan44 wrote:
CrockSmoke wrote:they are brothers.

anyhow, someones making me overbid on eBay. i am NOT amused >:|
I'm sorry.
jk. What card?
sniped it. sadly needed card NOBODY has for some reason :bangshead:
Dmitry Kulikov: 89/194 Nazem Kadri 10/231

Image

User avatar
hockeycardfan44
Listed Star
Posts: 2663
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by hockeycardfan44 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm

CrockSmoke wrote:
hockeycardfan44 wrote:
CrockSmoke wrote:they are brothers.

anyhow, someones making me overbid on eBay. i am NOT amused >:|
I'm sorry.
jk. What card?
sniped it. sadly needed card NOBODY has for some reason :bangshead:
Oh.
Ya I have some Ennis's Ending in the next few days I need.
Thanks To Lumpjaw For The Insane Banner
Image
Image

User avatar
CrockSmoke

Member of the Month
BANNED
Posts: 4617
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm
Medals: 1
eBay ID: crocksmoke
Location: Hamilton, ON

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by CrockSmoke » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm

important fact for tonight:

Goaltender: James Reimer, Mark Owuya

Defence: Jeff Finger- Luke Schenn; Simon Gysbers - Jesse Blacker; Cody Franson - Mike Komisarek. Dion Phaneuf is the extra defenceman who took part in the morning skate.

Forwards: Joffrey Lupul -Tim Connolly - Phil Kessel;
Marcel Mueller - Joe Colborne - Clarke MacArthur;
Luca Caputi - Darryl Boyce - Nazem Kadri;
Greg Scott - Mike Zigomanis - Colton Orr

Goaltender: Sergey Bobrovsky, Michael Leighton

Defence: Oskar Bartulis, Matt Carle, Erik Gustaffsson, Blake Kessel, Olivier Lauridsen, Andreas Lilja, Matt Walker

Forwards: Sean Couturier, Ben Holmstron, Adam Mair, Michael Nylander, Matt Read, James van Riemsdyk, Zac Rinaldo, Brayden Schenn, Tom Sestito, Wayne Simmonds, Mike Testwuide, Eric Wellwood, Harry Zolnierczyk

going to have me some fun at the ACC tonight!
Dmitry Kulikov: 89/194 Nazem Kadri 10/231

Image

User avatar
hockeycardfan44
Listed Star
Posts: 2663
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario
Canada

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by hockeycardfan44 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:28 pm

CrockSmoke wrote:important fact for tonight:

Goaltender: James Reimer, Mark Owuya

Defence: Jeff Finger- Luke Schenn; Simon Gysbers - Jesse Blacker; Cody Franson - Mike Komisarek. Dion Phaneuf is the extra defenceman who took part in the morning skate.

Forwards: Joffrey Lupul -Tim Connolly - Phil Kessel;
Marcel Mueller - Joe Colborne - Clarke MacArthur;
Luca Caputi - Darryl Boyce - Nazem Kadri;
Greg Scott - Mike Zigomanis - Colton Orr

Goaltender: Sergey Bobrovsky, Michael Leighton

Defence: Oskar Bartulis, Matt Carle, Erik Gustaffsson, Blake Kessel, Olivier Lauridsen, Andreas Lilja, Matt Walker

Forwards: Sean Couturier, Ben Holmstron, Adam Mair, Michael Nylander, Matt Read, James van Riemsdyk, Zac Rinaldo, Brayden Schenn, Tom Sestito, Wayne Simmonds, Mike Testwuide, Eric Wellwood, Harry Zolnierczyk

going to have me some fun at the ACC tonight!
Have fun!!!
The sabres have a better arena though.
Thanks To Lumpjaw For The Insane Banner
Image
Image

User avatar
FlyersMatt
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm
eBay ID: Tompkins316
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by FlyersMatt » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 pm

CAN'T WAIT to see the Flyers take on the Leafs tonight. Obviously the Flyguys are gonna come out on top.

Battle of the brothers and little bros are gonna win.

I saw Blake Kessel at the Flyers rookie game. He looks exactly like Phil lol. And he is a beast. I wouldn't be surprised if he got real play time this season
Image
Image
Thanks to Deschneid + Lumpjaw for the banners!
PCs: Erik Gustafsson - 63/81 + 5 1/1's, 3 oddballs
Scott Laughton -
97-98 Pinnacle BAP Autos - 139/250
TRADELIST/WANTLIST

redwingsfan7
Semistar
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 am

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by redwingsfan7 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 pm

WOW, on leafs t.v. did anyone see that one guys basement?? That was possibly the greatest sports room on this planet.
Image
Cam Fowler pc in hand 128/??? +0 incoming

User avatar
FlyersMatt
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm
eBay ID: Tompkins316
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by FlyersMatt » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm

HA Rinaldo puts one past Reimer!
Image
Image
Thanks to Deschneid + Lumpjaw for the banners!
PCs: Erik Gustafsson - 63/81 + 5 1/1's, 3 oddballs
Scott Laughton -
97-98 Pinnacle BAP Autos - 139/250
TRADELIST/WANTLIST

User avatar
NBP
Listed Star
Posts: 4295
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Elkton, MD
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by NBP » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:27 pm

When someone calls me a shiny rainbow player, I don't care. But when they call my team shiny rainbow, I do something. People... *sigh*
Image
Major PC: "The Jennerator": Boone Jenner
Shoutout to Brad for the greatest Boone nickname ever!
Minor PC: Eric Wellwood
Bucket: http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h39 ... tor/Cards/

User avatar
leafsfan81
BANNED
Posts: 1593
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by leafsfan81 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 pm

redwingsfan7 wrote:WOW, on leafs t.v. did anyone see that one guys basement?? That was possibly the greatest sports room on this planet.
YES!!! that was just AMAZING!

User avatar
FlyersMatt
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm
eBay ID: Tompkins316
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by FlyersMatt » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:35 pm

ouch Leafs ouch...
Image
Image
Thanks to Deschneid + Lumpjaw for the banners!
PCs: Erik Gustafsson - 63/81 + 5 1/1's, 3 oddballs
Scott Laughton -
97-98 Pinnacle BAP Autos - 139/250
TRADELIST/WANTLIST

User avatar
AlexTheGr8

Member of the Year
Veteran
Posts: 8989
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 am
Medals: 3
eBay ID: dude0100
Location: Ontario

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by AlexTheGr8 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 pm

redwingsfan7 wrote:WOW, on leafs t.v. did anyone see that one guys basement?? That was possibly the greatest sports room on this planet.
Yeah, it was awesome. We were all talking about it on Blog.
Image
2013 CnC Fantasy Hockey League Champion
I collect:
Image (No Multi Player Cards)
Alex Pietrangelo PC: 321/358 90% Trade List

User avatar
FlyersMatt
Unlisted Star
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm
eBay ID: Tompkins316
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by FlyersMatt » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Anyone see the segment on the possible face off changes?

I actually really like the penalty line idea. I think it could work out really good.

The quick drop change to me is a stupid idea lol. Makes no sense to me.
Image
Image
Thanks to Deschneid + Lumpjaw for the banners!
PCs: Erik Gustafsson - 63/81 + 5 1/1's, 3 oddballs
Scott Laughton -
97-98 Pinnacle BAP Autos - 139/250
TRADELIST/WANTLIST

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Monthly Newsletter Sign-up

Receive special deals and news before anyone else!