The 'I am Bored' Thread

Anything else.
Ovechkin5252
Unlisted Star
United States of America

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by Ovechkin5252 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:39 pm

So I've been a Capitals fan for about ten years through the highs and the lows. I live in Michigan, and I am hopefully going to game 6 in Toronto with some friends later in the week if there is one. Gotta represent my team and will be rocking the red in the sea of blue. I've been to Niagara with my family but have yet to visit Toronto. I'm excited to stop by to tour the city and I'm sure the atmosphere of the Air Canada Centre would be something else. May the best team win. This is IF the Capitals can force it.
Trade/Sale list: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=84515

HammerHawks
Unlisted Star
eBay ID: eahobbies
United States of America

Re: The 'I am Bored' Thread

Post by HammerHawks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:04 am

Ovechkin5252 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:39 pm
So I've been a Capitals fan for about ten years through the highs and the lows. I live in Michigan, and I am hopefully going to game 6 in Toronto with some friends later in the week if there is one. Gotta represent my team and will be rocking the red in the sea of blue. I've been to Niagara with my family but have yet to visit Toronto. I'm excited to stop by to tour the city and I'm sure the atmosphere of the Air Canada Centre would be something else. May the best team win. This is IF the Capitals can force it.
Should go to the HOF and some shops while there!
NIKLAS HJALMARSSON SUPER COLLECTOR
Also collecting Derek Whitmore, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Christian Fischer, Corban Knight, Yann Sauve, Blake Geoffrion and the Blackhawks

BUCKET - http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... collector/

Return to “Off Topic”