The P.C. officially hit 500 cards! Happy 500th to me!

Discuss all your box breaks, maildays and incoming cards. Post lots of pictures!
BrownBullhead
Common
Canada

Post by BrownBullhead » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 pm

This is a defining moment for me in my pursuit to re-acquire the memorabilia cards from this set. With the "magnificent" autograph I pulled a couple of weeks back in a box break, I'm officially at 500 unique cards from this product. I didn't realize that until today.

But now, it's getting hard to find new singles on eBay now - most every time one gets listed, I have it - or, "thehedgehopper" seller has one I need but wants crazy money for it.

So October 2014 to December 2017, brings me to this point. So here's everything I have. If you have something that I need that you're willing to part with, please send me a msg. Else, just enjoy the show. I hope you enjoy the "rainbows" I have managed to build with some of these singles. :)

I recommend viewing this thread on a computer monitor or TV screen to truly appreciate it. I don't think a mobile device will do it justice!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage]

creasecollector

Member of the Year
Veteran
Medals: 1
Canada

Re: The P.C. officially hit 500 cards! Happy 500th to me!

Post by creasecollector » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:28 pm

This post is IN-SANE! So many sweet cards! Congrats on 500 :)
Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury,Carey Price
My Traders are located Here
Let me know if you have any cards from my Enroth Card Wantlist to help my collection! Thanks!

Return to “Show-N-Tell”