Eichel Rookie /99

Discuss all your box breaks, maildays and incoming cards. Post lots of pictures!
United States of America

Eichel Rookie /99

Post by hoffa2377 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 am

What’s up guys.
So I attended a small card show in Ft Lauderdale, Florida this weekend. Florida Card shows usually don’t have a lot of hockey, and the demand for it is low, so you can usually find a good deal. This one older gentleman had a number of tables. He had a pretty nice amount of hockey inventory. Especially hobby boxes. I bought a couple boxes of 17-18 UD series 1 for 69 bucks. He also had a box of 15-16 Black Diamond marked 350 that he had been trying to sell for a while now. I’m not a big fan of the new Black Diamond since it became a high end product. They are mostly full of manufactured patches, that are worthless. And, if you do hit a good rookie, it’s usually a Rookie Gem, and those suck too. But something was drawing me to this box. So I ended up buying another box of 17-18 series 1, the new Beckett, 5 packs of toploaders, and the BD box for 400 bucks. So I ended up getting a really good deal. So I took it home, and last night I opened the boxes. I got some pretty nice cards from the 17-18 series 1. I pulled a Brock Boeser YG, a Clayton Keller YG Canvas, a Jack Roslovic Clear Cut YG, and McDavid Centennial Standouts variant. Those were the best cards I pulled from the 5 boxes I bought. Then I opened the Black Diamond Box and as I was praying for a McDavid, I pulled a Jack Eichel Quad Diamond Relic Rookie 77/99. Not too shabby! It wasn’t the McDavid, but it probably was the next best card I could have pulled, so I am happy with it.
I’m actually trying to take a picture of it to attach it, but every time I try, it’s telling me that the file is too big. I was just trying to take a picture of it with my IPAD, I’m posting this message with it, but it won’t let me attach a picture. I don’t know a whole lot about computers. Maybe somebody out ther can help me.
Thanks for reading, and I appreciate any help. Take it easy guys.

United States of America

Re: Eichel Rookie /99

Post by Hwood98 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Upload it to imgur

Return to “Show-N-Tell”